Clinical & Forensic Evaluations
We conduct a wide array of forensic evaluations, including competency, sanity, diminished capacity, mitigation, and some civil assessments. Clinical, diagnostic, and second opinion assessments are also available. Contact us to find out more.
We offer brief, targeted therapy and treatment to private clients on a very limited basis. Clients are typically referred by another professional and are almost exclusively professionals (such a doctors, lawyers, executives, bankers, elected officials, law enforcement officers) who are working to integrate the demands of their roles and responsibilities in their professional community with parts of their personal lives that seem to conflict with or threaten their professional obligations and success.
More information is available .
Cases involving such topics as eyewitness identification reliability, sex offender recidivism, and professional ethics can benefit substantially from the right expert testimony. We can help. Contact us to find out more.
‣ Diagnostic and Differential consultations
‣ Psychological Assessment:
Cognitive, Personality, & Neuropsych
‣ Dissimulation and Non-credible presentation consults
‣ Competence to consent to treatment
‣ Brief therapy (referrals only)
‣ Risk assessments
‣ Competence to stand trial, competence to waive Miranda, competence to testify, etc.
‣ NGRI, GBMI, Diminished capacity evaluations
‣ Dissimulation and Non-credible presentation assessments
‣ Civil competencies
‣ Risk assessments
‣ Psychosexual evaluations
Dr. Beattey is a licensed clinical psychologist in Arizona, New York, and Washington. Through temporary authorization to practice rules (including PSYPACT TAP*) and associations with a network of experts, services are available throughout much of the United States and internationally. While not all services are available in all places, please contact us to discuss how we can help. If we can't, we'll help you find someone who can.
Institutional & Legal Consulting
Expert help with sensitive internal matters and review of legal strategy can yield significant ROI.
‣ Case conceptualization
‣ Trial narrative and strategy development
‣ Mock trial assistance
‣ Jury Modeling
‣ Organizational toxicity abatement
‣ Senior Executive coaching, public and private sector
* PSYPACT is an interstate compact which offers a voluntary expedited pathway for practice to qualified psychologists who wish to practice in multiple states. PSYPACT is designed to facilitate the practice of telepsychology and the temporary in-person, face-to-face practice of psychology across state boundaries. In order to practice telepsychology in PSYPACT states, psychologists licensed in PSYPACT states only, can apply to the PSYPACT Commission for an Authority to Practice Interjurisdictional Telepsychology (APIT). In order to conduct temporary practice in PSYPACT states, psychologists licensed in PSYPACT states only can apply to the PSYPACT Commission for a Temporary Authorization to Practice (TAP). The PSYPACT Commission is the governing body of PSYPACT and is comprised of one representative from each PSYPACT state. More information regarding PSYPACT and its requirements can be found at .